WHO CAN APPLY?
Students and young professionals.
At least B1 – B2 level of English language; minimum 18 years of age.
WHERE IS IT?
At International Black Sea University, Address: #2, David Agmashenebeli Alley 13 km, 0131, Tbilisi/Georgia.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
The course fee includes:
- the application fee and necessary study materials;
- free internet access on campus;
- access to library from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- free SIM card;
- cultural and social activities: city tour/excursion.
The course fee does not include:
- personal expenses.
Early Bird Registration is open! Register before December 10, 2018 and receive 50€ discount!
- Financial Statement Analysis and Company Valuation
- New Work Challenges: Human Capital Management and Organizational Psychology
- Research as an Important Part of Tourism Business
- Heritage Winemaking in Georgia and its Marketing
- Introduction to Programming
- Machine Learning to Python
- Tourism Economics
- Managing Entrepreneurship and Innovations
The registration deadline is December 31, 2018.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/2AefTLu