WHO CAN APPLY?
Students and young professionals.
At least B1 – B2 level of English language; minimum 18 years of age.
WHERE IS IT?
At International Black Sea University, Address: #2, David Agmashenebeli Alley 13 km, 0131, Tbilisi/Georgia.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
The course fee includes:
- the application fee and necessary study materials;
- free internet access on campus;
- access to library from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm;
- free SIM card;
- cultural and social activities: city tour/excursion.
The course fee does not include:
- personal expenses.
- Financial Statement Analysis and Company Valuation
- New Work Challenges: Human Capital Management and Organizational Psychology
- Research as an Important Part of Tourism Business
- Heritage Winemaking in Georgia and its Marketing
- Introduction to Programming
- Machine Learning to Python
- Tourism Economics
- Managing Entrepreneurship and Innovations
- Object Oriented Programming (C#)
- Database Design
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Introduction to Logic programming with Prolog
The registration deadline for Summer School is June 30, 2019.
The registration deadline for Winter School is November 30, 2019.
Registration link: http://bit.ly/2AefTLu
Generally participants of any event in our university stay in hotels near to university or in city center.
We can also suggest a few hotels.
Tribeca Hotel: This hotel is near city center. Taxi fare from hotel to IBSU is around 3 Euro
Hotel Holiday Villa: This hotel is near IBSU(Only 10 min walk).
Taxi fare is cheap in Georgia. In Tbilisi mostly you will pay max. 10 GEL (3-4 Euro).
For foreigners we suggest Yandex Taxi Application which you can download from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Public transportation also available. Minibus, Bus, Subway costs only 0.5 GEL (0.2 Euro). Some minibuses may cost 0.8 GEL (0.3 Euro).
IBSU Dighomi Campus, which is located in the Davit Aghmashenebeli Alley 13 km, #2, Tbilisi, is close to the Tbilisi Mall.
Public Transportation Routes
|Bus||38||Didube Metro Station – Agrarian University|
|Bus||84||Station Square – Small Dighomi|
|Minibus||44||Ilia Chavchavadze Str. – Tbilisi Mall|
|Minibus||51||Politkovskaia Str. – Tbilisi Mall|
|Minibus||116||Akhmeteli Metro Station – Tbilisi Mall|
|Minibus||117||Vazisubani 1st Micro Region – Tbilisi Mall|
For more and detailed information about Georgia, you can check our INFO PACK.
Address in English:
International Black Sea University,
2 David Agmashenebeli Alley 13km,
Address in Georgian:
შავი ზღვის საერთაშორისო უნივერსიტეტი
N2, დავით აღმაშენებლის ხეივანი მე-13კმ,
თბილისი, 0131, საქართველო
In case of any questions, contact us via : email@example.com
For courses Faculty of Computer Technologies and Engineering : firstname.lastname@example.org