Students and staff members who are willing to apply for any exchange program are welcome to contact their faculty international office representatives.
Currently, we have Erasmus+ exchange agreements with:
- Kozminski University, Poland
- Cracow University of Economics, Poland
- Siauliai University, Lithuania
- Polytechnic Institute of Bragança, Portugal
- Varna University of Management, Bulgaria
- Siedelce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities, Poland
- The University College of Enterprise and Administration, Poland
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- University of Business, Arts and Technology (RISEBA), Latvia
- University of Applied Sciences Zwickau, Germany
- Tallin University of Technology, Tallin, Estonia
- University of Lodz, Lodz, Poland
For bilateral agreements, please check with our Partners site.
If you'd like to spend an exchange semester at IBSU: You can find the factsheet here.
If you are an IBSU student and would like to become an exchange student abroad, please visit the International Relations Officer in your Faculty.
Please be advised that our selection criteria are as follows:
1. Language proficiency: TOEFL iBT, IELTS or equivalent score report. If not: evaluated by the School of Languages (for a certain fee)
2. Field relevancy
a. for the exchange program announced;
b. if there are any priorities set by the Rector’s office for a specific educational program;
c. number of opportunities for the given educational program: if there are not many HEIs that certain IBSU programs can go, they will be given priority.
3. Cycle: upper cycles normally have higher priority
4. Year of study: senior’s normally have higher priority
5. CGPA: higher the better
6. Exchange experience: priority will be on those who have not been on exchange at the given cycle
7. Recommendation(s): from lecturer(s) and academic advisor: on a special form
8. Involvement: in various social, educational, and/or scientific projects: documented by certificates / references
For the other exchange opportunities and scholarships, please check with our Scholarships site.
We do encourage our staff members to visit higher education institutions abroad. Most of our bilateral memorandums cover staff exchange opportunities as well. Our selection criteria are as follows:
- Number of years spent at IBSU
- Current academic position
- Language proficiency
- Field relevancy
- Past exchanges (if any)
- Academic performace results
- Current workload
- Funding method
- Faculty's consent
- Rectorate's consent
You may contact the International Relations Officer in your faculty for further details, or contact your program coordinator to start discussions.